Taco Grand Slam 270 W/30o OffSet Handle
The Grand Slam 270 is the next generation of the TACO Grand Slam 250A which set the standard for durability, reliability and ease of use. The easy pull down rotator handle offers 12 locking fishing positions and is operated while at the helm. The rotator arm can be positioned as needed to avoid obstruction and for use on port & starboard. Adjustable arm offers multiple positions for fishing and lay down for bridges, storage and trailering.
A superior innovative design from TACO. Finally a Top mount that can be installed on a plate on your T-Top, hardtop or arch and can operate from underneath. Installation is easy with a bolt down application. The Grand Slam™ is a premium outrigger holder.
• Fits most 15’ and 18’ outriggers (including Lee’s™, Perko™, & Rupp™).
• 1 1/2” ID base to fit heavy duty 15’ & 18’ outriggers.
• Bushing available to sleeve down to 1 1/8” I.D. to fit 12’ & 15’ standard outrigger.
• Durable anodized aluminum & stainless steel components and Delrin™ bushings
• 12 positive locking positions for maximum fishing area coverage.
• Easy to use lever that pulls down to swing outrigger away from boat into fishing position.
• Multi angular arm features strong stainless steel construction with optimum positions for fishing, lay down for bridges, storage, and trailering.
Grand Slam GS-2701 w/30o Offset Handle for Greater Hand Clearance